The Northwest Citizens Group (NCG) will provide a forum for public involvement, communication, consensus and planning for the unincorporated areas of Wittmann, Nadaburg, Morristown, Circle City and the vicinity of northwest Maricopa County between the Cities of Surprise and Wickenburg. More specifically the purpose will be to:
- Provide input to the consultants and professional staffs of the City of Surprise.
- Act as a conduit for information between city staff and the citizens in this area.
- Provide input to city general planning efforts and represent the interests of the public living in the unincorporated area.
- Report to stakeholders and citizen organizations on a regular basis with the intent of building general consensus on planning approaches in the communities and among the citizens of the area.
- Inform city staff of issues, concerns, and opportunities that result from communication with the public.